When you apply online, you will create a temporary, secure personal login. This lets you return to the application if you need to stop before it’s complete.
- First-time users will be asked to create a login ID and a personal identification number (PIN) by selecting “First time user account creation”
- Returning applicants: If you forget your login ID or password, please call our Admissions Office at (231) 995-1054.
You will be asked for the following information, so please have it on hand when you begin your application:
- Type of application you’re submitting: i.e. regular student, returning student, international student, former dual-enrolled student.
- Which semester you want to start classes (fall, spring, or summer)
- Your personal contact information including Social Security Number
- Emergency contact information: Who we should contact in case of an emergency
- Previous college information, if applicable, and high school name. A lookup tool is provided.
- Credit card information if you will be paying your application fee online. All payments are processed on a secure system. ($20 for regular admission, $25 for international admission)
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call our Admissions Office at (231) 995-1054.
Important note for our returning students
If you have previously attended Northwestern Michigan College and wish to return to complete an undergraduate program or to begin a new undergraduate program, you will need to update your information with us by completing the online application. You will not be required to pay the application fee if you have paid it in the past. When you reach the part of the application which asks for payment, please choose PAY LATER and the application will be submitted.
Welcome back to NMC!