Guest Student Admissions Guidelines
- You may be a guest student at NMC for two semesters as long as you are currently attending another college or university. A guest application needs to be completed for each semester that you attend.
- You should meet with your counselor at your home institution for assistance with NMC course selection to assure credit transfer.
- Testing, transcripts or a signature may be required to register for certain academic classes.
Find an application here: Print Guest Application »
Please follow these steps when completing the application:
- Complete all of part one on the Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application.
- The registrar of the institution that you are currently attending must complete part two of the guest application before we can process your admission.
- No application fee is needed with a guest application.
- Once the guest application is completed, please send it to:
Northwestern Michigan College
1701 E Front Street
Traverse City, MI 49686
- You may have your current institution fax the completed guest application to us at (231) 995-1339, as long as the original hard copy is sent to NMC by mail.