Follow the steps on this sheet to successfully enroll in classes at NMC.
After you have submitted your ACT and/or COMPASS placement scores for eligibility, fill out this application with your high school counselor.
Can't find your class? Call 1-855-FIND NMC / (855) 346-3662.
Download the form your school must help you complete to arrange for payment for your dual enrollment class(es).
High School Dual Enrollment
You don't have to wait until high school graduation to get started on your college career. Through our dual-enrollment program, you can enroll in NMC courses while still attending high school. Consider these benefits:
- You're challenging yourself by taking higher-level academic classes.
- You'll get a jump-start on your college career — several past dual-enrolled students completed enough course work to obtain an associate's degree, while still in high school!
- In general, there's no cost to you — your high school will pay for your classes.
- You'll save money on your overall college costs. You'll also save money on course books because your high school typically pays for those as well.
- Home schooled? More and more home schooled students and their families are discovering the benefits of more challenging classes through this program.