If you’re ready to start your education in the U.S., begin your application to NMC by following the steps below.
- Complete the Online Application form »
- Gather and send your original supporting documents by post. All documents must be official and true originals, copies are not accepted. If they are not in English, make sure your documents are accompanied by an official English Translation. More information about document requirements can be found here.
- Arrange to send your $25 application fee via our PeerTransfer web page.
- Respond to all email requests promptly so as not to delay your admissions decision.
- If you would like to apply to receive transfer credit from previous college or university courses, begin the process with a credential evaluation service such as Educational Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org) or World Education Services (www.wes.org). Have an official result sent to NMC. This process can take 2-6 months to complete.
- If you will be living on campus in our Residence Halls or Apartments, please be sure to submit your application as soon as possible to reserve your space. Applications and information are available here.
Section Navigation Academic Programs