Library Policy on Textbooks
Textbooks on reserve
- Textbooks and other course materials are put on Reserve at the request of the instructor.
- Faculty may place copies of textbooks on Reserve by bringing the materials to the library and filling out a Reserve Form
- Reserve materials are usually for in-library use only.
- To find out if your textbook is on reserve, click here, call or text the library, or ask your instructor.
- Osterlin Library will not request textbooks that are required for classes from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan.