Ask a Librarian
To get immediate assistance during regular reference hours, ask:
- In person: At the Osterlin Library Reference Desk
- By telephone: (231) 995-1540
- By text: (231) 660-1060. Learn more »
- By chat: use the chat box on the right. (The chat is staffed by librarians from college libraries in Michigan through the Research Help Now collaborative.)
- Virtual Reference: use this link to open a new browser window with expanded Research Help Now functions that let you chat with a librarian while you use library databases and the NMC website.
To get a response within 24 hours:
- Submit an online form »
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses will usually be sent by the end of the next business day (Monday–Friday), but inquiries regarding special collections or unique materials may take longer.