- Many reserve materials are located at the Library Service Desk. A library card or a current NMC ID card is required for print or video reserve materials to be checked out. Students may check out print or video course reserves any time during open library hours. Check-out periods for reserve materials are set by the course instructor and vary from two hours to a few days. Most videos are for library use only.
- Some instructors select articles we make available as Online Reserve Articles. To view such an article, follow these steps:
- Go to the Osterlin Library iLink
- Select Reserve Desk from the blue bars above the search box
- Enter one of the following in the search box:
- Instructor's last name
- Course number
- Course name
- Click the appropriate "Search by" button for the information entered in the search
- When the list of classes or instructors appears, click on the appropriate name
- A list of all materials at the Reserve Desk for that instructor or class will appear. Click on the appropriate title.
- Click the Detail button to view a hyperlink to the article on the web - voila!
- For Faculty: Course Reserves