Magazines, Journals & Newspapers
- Academic OneFile (Librarian Recommended) – A large collection of peer-reviewed, full-text periodicals covering multiple research disciplines. In addition to 9,000 academic journals, Academic OneFile also includes the full-text of major newspapers – back to 1995 – as well as hundreds of podcasts, video and reference content from premier publishers.
- EBSCOhost (Librarian Recommended) – This database contains the full text of more than 2,000 journals, including more than 1,500 peer-reviewed titles. This multi-disciplinary database covers virtually every area of academic study.
- General OneFile – General interest content with more popular, less scholarly emphasis; full-text of the New York Times to 1995, 11,500 periodical titles.
- JSTOR – Scholarly articles from 1,792 journals on subjects including anthropology, education, history, literature, philosophy, and sociology, from throughout the 20th and 21st Centuries.
- ScienceDirect – Full text database covers authoritative titles from the health and life sciences.
- LexisNexis Academic – A widely used, up-to-date, searchable archive of content from newspapers, magazines, legal documents and other printed sources; international in scope.
- Infotrac Newsstand – Full text newspaper articles from the United States and around the world, 1980 to the present.
- Newspaper Source from EBSCOhost – Provides cover-to-cover full text for more than 40 national and international newspapers, and selected full text for more than 370 regional newspapers. Includes full-text television & radio news transcripts from CBS News, CNN, CNN International, FOX News, NPR, etc.
- Newspapers in Print and Microfilm – Osterlin Library maintains current subscriptions to several local and national newspapers, as well as long runs of many local historical newspapers on microfilm.
This is a list of topics organized by academic subjects: business, health care, science and math, etc.
** Note to users with older versions of Internet Explorer: When connecting to our article databases, you may get a "Security certificate" warning. Please click on "Continue to this website."
** Please log out from all databases when finished.