FAFSA assistance in February
TRAVERSE CITY — Student Financial Services staff will host several financial aid workshops in February to assist students and families with filing the FAFSA for the upcoming (2014-2015) academic year.
Filing a FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid is the first step to receiving financial aid. The free workshops will be held as follows:
- Saturday, February 8, 10 a.m.–3 p.m., Osterlin Building
- Tuesday, February 11, 3–7 p.m., University Center, Room 206
- Wednesday, February 12, 3–7 p.m., Aero Park Campus, Parsons-Stulen Building Room 201
- Thursday, February 13, 3–7 p.m., Great Lakes Campus, Room 210
- Wednesday, February 19, 3–7 p.m., Osterlin Building
All sessions are held in computer labs so participants may work on their applications online. Students, and their parents if applicable, should bring 2013 tax returns, if completed, or W-2 information.
Release date: January 23, 2014
For more information:
NMC Student Financial Services