Administrative Support Specialist
Well-trained office professionals continue to be in demand and play an integral role in the successful operation of an organization. They work as part of a team with managers, professionals and other support staff to control and manage administrative operations. Consider enrolling in NMC’s Administrative Support Specialist Program to hone your organizational skills and look forward to a rewarding business operations career.
This program requires Microsoft Office 2016 on a Windows computer (or on a Mac with a Windows partition). The software may be included in course book bundles and is also at campus computer labs.
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate degrees and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to BA and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options