Physical Education Program Requirements

If you are looking to transfer to a four-year college or university to pursue a degree in Physical Education, start at NMC with completing your general education MACRO agreement for the college or university of your choice. Go to the Transfer Guides and review the requirements for General Education. This will allow a student to complete most of their first and second year of required course work.

Physical Education activity courses are offered to students wishing to expand personal interests, health and fitness, recreation, and sports skills. Physical Education courses provide a starting point for students transferring to four-year institutions to pursue a Physical Education major or minor. In addition, Physical Education courses are a great choice for those student requiring a 1-credit hour course to be classified as a half-time or full-time student.

Courses are offered under Physical Education (PE), Health and Fitness (HF), and Outdoor Pursuit (OUT).

Below are some specific related links to physical education pathways:

Section Navigation Academic Programs
up arrowscroll bardown arrow