Trends in Occupational Studies Conference
NMC is proud to host the Trends in Occupational Studies Conference:
- Oct. 16-17, 2014
Location: Grand Traverse Resort and Spa »
Outstanding Educator Award
The Outstanding Educator Award honors outstanding performance during the academic year preceding the annual Trends in Occupational Studies Conference. A nomination form and criteria for each award category are linked below.
- Conference registration is now open:
- Hotel Reservation Information:
- Hotel reservations can be made at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa by calling (800) 968-7352 and mentioning the Trends Conference. If preferred, reservations may be made online using Promo Code MOD1014.
- Room Rates: Hotel rooms $149 plus 6% state tax and 5% tourism assessment; total cost $165.39. Tower rooms $179 plus 6% state tax and 5% tourism assessment; total cost $198.69. (The above rates do not include a $10.95 nightly resort fee.)
- Note: Two people per room for the above stated rates. Additional adults in a guest room will be charged $15 per person, per night.
- Registration includes Thursday breakfast, Thursday lunch, and Friday breakfast at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. We regret meals cannot be guaranteed for participants registering after September 26, 2014.
- It is recommended that room reservations be made by September 12, 2014. The Resort will release the block of rooms held for the Trends Conference after this date. You will not be guaranteed a room and/or the conference room rate after this date.
State of Michigan Workforce Development Agency
Michigan Community College Association (MCCA)
Michigan Occupational Deans Administrative Council (MODAC)
Northwestern Michigan College
Michigan Occupational Deans Administrative Council (MODAC) and The Workforce Development Agency / Community College Services
Use the links on the left to learn more about the Grand Traverse region, including dining and shopping options.