A FREE Information Session is required for anyone considering beginning the program in April 2015.
Please register in advance to attend a free information session - call (231) 995-1700.
Wed., Feb. 25, 5:30-7 p.m.
Registration code: 3399
Wed., March 11, 5:30-7 p.m.
Registration code: 3400
Both in University Center Rm. 207
Spring CNA TRAINING
8 weeks, April 8–May 31, 2015
You must complete a free information session to apply for the training program.
Information sessions are offered Feb. 25 and March 11, 5:30-7 p.m.
Cost: $1,195 (does not include text)
Certified Nursing Assistant
Acquire the skills to assist patients with daily living activities and other health-related services in healthcare facilities or private homes under the direction of a registered nurse.
Successful students earn:
- Certificate of Completion
- Eligibility to take the State of Michigan Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Test required to become a Certified Nurse Assistant
Possible places of employment:
- Nursing Homes
- Home Healthcare Agencies
- Retirement Communities
- Private Homes
- Attend Program Orientation
- WorkKeys® Assessment or submit transcript
- High school diploma or GED
For more information or to register for a free information session, call (231) 995-1700.