Certified Nursing Assistant
Acquire the skills to assist patients with daily living activities and other health-related services in healthcare facilities or private homes under the direction of a registered nurse.
For more information, please contact Linda Racine at email@example.com.
Successful students earn:
- Certificate of Completion
- Eligibility to take the State of Michigan Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Test required to become a Certified Nurse Assistant
Possible places of employment:
- Nursing Homes
- Home Healthcare Agencies
- Retirement Communities
- Private Homes
- Attend Program Orientation
- WorkKeys® Assessment or submit transcript
- High school diploma or GED
For more information or to register for a free information session, call (231) 995-1700.