CNA Program At-a-Glance
The program meets all state requirements for Certified Nurse Assistant training plus extra clinical experience, lab time, and dementia training. Upon successful completion you will have acquired many ready-to-use skills and be eligible to sit for the State of Michigan Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Test for the Certified Nurse Assistant endorsement.
- Program Cost: $1,195 (does not include $70 text)
- Cost does not include state test fee of $176.
- Total of 128 hours of training — classroom, lab, clinical experience
- Includes 8 hours of dementia training.
- Includes 32 hours of supervised clinical experience at the Grand Traverse Pavilions.
- Classroom and lab sessions are held at NMC and the TBA Career Tech Center training lab.
- The current schedule is designed for evenings and weekends:
Mondays and Wednesdays from 5-9 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
Clinicals are two weekend daytime shifts on Saturdays and Sundays.