You can earn a non-credit certificate or valuable continuing education units (CEUs) through NMC Extended Education.
Certificates are awarded to students who complete a set of courses in a specific topic area. NMC offers the following non-credit certificates:
- Certified Nursing Assistant Program »
- Computer Skills Certificate »
- Apple Certification - Final Cut Pro & Logic Pro »
- Northern Naturalist Program »
- Personal Trainer Certificate »
- Small Business Entrepreneur Certificate »
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are offered by NMC for most professional development, business, and computer courses. To receive CEUs, please fill out a CEU request no later than the day of the last class period, attend all sessions, and complete and sign the feedback form distributed at class. Requests are processed through the NMC Extended Education office at a fee of $10 per course. CEU certificates are mailed within 30 days. Some types of CEUs have additional instructions noted in the class description or at class sessions. Call (231) 995-1700 to receive a request form.