MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL
Logic Pro 101 – Apple Certification
Option 1: Fri.-Sun., May 2–4
Option 2: Thurs.-Sat., June 18-21
Option 3: Thurs.-Sat., July 17-19
All 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
If you have questions regarding Logic Pro, contact Audio Tech Coordinator Steve Quick at (231) 995-1716.
Register online by clicking course title at bottom left, or call NMC Extended Education at (231) 995-1700.
Academic audio tech training is also available with a new applied 18-month degree in Audio Technology. Get details from Steve Quick (231) 995-1716.
Logic Pro - Apple Certification
AMPLIFY your knowledge of Apple's latest audio production software with this three-day course, designed to help customize, develop, and validate your skills as a producer of your own musical score.
As an Apple Authorized Training Center (one of only four in Michigan), NMC has been designated by Apple to administer, deliver, and proctor the course and its corresponding exam. Upon completion, you will be an Apple Certified Pro for both Logic Pro and Logic Pro Advanced, and included in the Apple Certified Professionals Registry.
- ENHANCE your audio engineering capabilities
- DEVELOP MIDI configurations to meet industry advancements
- CREATE personalized audio tracks — edited, developed, and approved by Apple Pro Applications Certification
- ALIGN your skills with Apple's Pro Certification qualifications
- IMPROVE your Apple software knowledge
- BOOST your local and national musical networks
- RESPOND to the evolving music industry
The $1,200 cost of the course includes the Official Apple Training Course Book and one certification exam. Testing is scheduled with Audio Technical Coordinator Steve Quick. Contact him at (231) 995-1716 for more information on the exam and class. Class breaks for lunch on your own each day.
Courses are scheduled throughout the year. To register or see details, click title below. The NMC University Center is located on Cass Road in Traverse City, Michigan. Map and directions here »