Festival of Foods
Thanks for making our 2017 event a success.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
Saturday, February 4, 2017 At Hagerty Center on the bay
A day of demonstrations and food discover at Hagerty Center, overlooking Grand Traverse Bay. Area chefs and specialty food businesses dish up cooking tips and techniques, while you enjoy tasty samples. Each hour highlights four workshops—you select your favorite 4 of the 16 options.
Returning chefs include Eric Patterson and Jennifer Blakeslee (The Cooks’ House), Jonathan Dayton and Stephanie Lee Wiitala (S2S Catering & Event Planning) and Kylie Simpson (The Grain Train). They were joined by many new chefs and experts.
Here is a sampling of sessions that were offered:
- Savor chocolate from bean to bar with Nichole Warner (Fresh Coast Chocolate Co.)
- Experience smoked meats and pickled fruits with Chef Henry Bisson (Smoke and Porter)
- Relish traditional Italian fare with Janene Silverman
- (Re)discover raclette cheese with Anne Hoyt (Leelanau Cheese)
- Add sweets, bread making, vegetarian options and much more for a wonderful day!
Thanks for making this event a success year after year!
Festival of Foods is Saturday, February 4, 2017
10 a.m.–3 p.m.
(check-in begins at 9:45 a.m.)
715 E. Front St.
Traverse City, MI
$89 per person