Festival of Foods
Open the Brochure and choose your workshops »
Then call (231) 995-1700 to register.
Join Us Saturday, February 4, 2017 At Hagerty Center on the bay
You'll love this day of demonstrations and food discover at Hagerty Center, overlooking Grand Traverse Bay. Area chefs and specialty food businesses will be dishing up cooking tips and techniques, while you enjoy tasty samples. Each hour highlights four workshops—you select your favorite 4 of the 16 options. Call 231-995-1700 now to enroll (have your workshop selections ready).
Returning chefs include Eric Patterson and Jennifer Blakeslee (The Cooks’ House), Jonathan Dayton and Stephanie Lee Wiitala (S2S Catering & Event Planning) and Kylie Simpson (The Grain Train). They will be joined by many new chefs and experts.
Here is a sampling of sessions you may choose:
- Savor chocolate from bean to bar with Nichole Warner (Fresh Coast Chocolate Co.)
- Experience smoked meats and pickled fruits with Chef Henry Bisson (Smoke and Porter)
- Relish traditional Italian fare with Janene Silverman
- (Re)discover raclette cheese with Anne Hoyt (Leelanau Cheese)
- Add sweets, bread making, vegetarian options and much more for a wonderful day!
Thanks for making this event a success year after year!
Call (231) 995-1700 now to enroll (online registration is unavailable).
Festival of Foods is Saturday, February 4, 2017
See the workshop choices here »
Then call (231) 995-1700 to enroll.
10 a.m.–3 p.m.
(check-in begins at 9:45 a.m.)
715 E. Front St.
Traverse City, MI
$89 per person
Register now (231) 995-1700