February 7, 2015
10 a.m.–3 p.m.
(check-in begins at 9:45 a.m.)
715 E. Front St.
Traverse City, MI
$79 per person
Registration code: 3113
Festival of Foods
Saturday, February 7, 2015
at Hagerty Center on the Bay
Pick your sessions and Call (231) 995-1700 to register
New for 2015 – Festival of Foods moves to the Hagerty Center overlooking Grand Traverse Bay! Discover why our culinary classes placed first in Traverse Magazine's Red Hot Best.
Here's a sample of the day:
- Fall in love with Mushroom Ragu with Mickey Cannon (Tuscan Bistro Restaurant)
- Experience a local farm breakfast with Chefs Jonathan Dayton and Stephanie Wiitala (Black Star Farms)
- Gain confidence cooking without a recipe with Chefs Eric Patterson and Jennifer Blakeslee (The Cook’s House)
- Make homemade pasta with Cole Thornton (Hagerty Center)
- Relish a discovery of chocolate with Jody Hayden of Grocer’s Daughter
- Experience amazing vinegars and oils with Chef Andy from Fustini’s
- Add knife skills, bread making, and much more, for a delicious day
Of course, there will be tastings throughout!Register for Festival of Foods now. The cost is $79.