Festival of Foods
Thanks for making this year's event a success.
We look forward to seeing you at the next one in February 2017!
At Festival of Foods, you'll enjoy a day of demonstrations and food discovery. Hagerty Center, overlooking Grand Traverse Bay, is the place where area chefs and specialty food businesses will be dishing up a whole lot of deliciousness. Each hour highlights four workshops—you select 4 of the 16 options to suit your interests. Returning chefs include Mickey Cannon (Tuscan Bistro Restaurant), Jonathan Dayton and Stephanie Wiitala (Black Star Farms), Eric Patterson and Jennifer Blakeslee (The Cook's House), and Scott Williams (Hagerty Center).
Here is a sampling of session choices:
- Discover a new twist on egg rolls with Chef Jen Bordine (Incredible Mo’s)
- Learn secrets of making pasta and sauces with Mickey Cannon (Tuscan Bistro)
- Feast on fruits and explore innovative flavors with Sara Budzik (Cherry Republic)
- Dive into fresh fish cookery with Chef Chris Courtright
- Discover cheeses from around the world with Kim Fish (The Cheese Lady)
- Add sweets, spices, soups, bread making, vegetarian options and much more for a wonderful day!
February 6, 2016
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
(check-in begins at 9:45)
715 E. Front St.
Traverse City, MI
$85 per person
Registration code: 3641
Call (231) 995-1700 to register