Festival of Foods
Join us Saturday, February 4, 2017 at Hagerty Center on the Bay
At Festival of Foods, you'll enjoy a day of demonstrations and food discovery. Hagerty Center, overlooking Grand Traverse Bay, is the place where area chefs and specialty food businesses will be dishing up a whole lot of deliciousness. Each hour highlights four workshops—you select 4 of the 16 options to suit your interests. Registration begin November 29.
THANKS FOR MAKING THIS EVENT A SUCCESS YEAR AFTER YEAR. See you in February!
Here is a sampling of sessions from the last event:
- Discover a new twist on egg rolls with Chef Jen Bordine (Incredible Mo’s)
- Learn secrets of making pasta and sauces with Mickey Cannon (Tuscan Bistro)
- Feast on fruits and explore innovative flavors with Sara Budzik (Cherry Republic)
- Dive into fresh fish cookery with Chef Chris Courtright
- Discover cheeses from around the world with Kim Fish (The Cheese Lady)
- Add sweets, spices, soups, bread making, vegetarian options and much more for a wonderful day!
The next Festival of Foods is Saturday, February 4, 2017
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
(check-in begins at 9:45)
715 E. Front St.
Traverse City, MI
$89 per person
Registration begins in November