Festival of Foods
Join us Saturday, February 4, 2017 at Hagerty Center on the Bay
At Festival of Foods, you'll enjoy a day of demonstrations and food discovery. Hagerty Center, overlooking Grand Traverse Bay, is the place where area chefs and specialty food businesses will be dishing up a whole lot of deliciousness. Each hour highlights four workshops—you select 4 of the 16 options to suit your interests. Registration begins November 29. Call 231-995-1700 to enroll.
Returning chefs including Eric Patterson and Jennifer Blakeslee (The Cooks’ House), Jonathan Dayton and Stephanie Wiitala (S2S Catering & Event Planning) and Kylie Simpson (The Grain Train) will be joined by many new chefs and experts.
Here is a sampling of sessions:
- Savor chocolate from bean to bar with Nichole Warner (Fresh Coast Chocolate Co.)
- Experience smoked meats and pickled fruits with Chef Henry Bisson (Smoke and Porter)
- Relish traditional Italian fare with Janene Silverman
- (Re)discover raclette cheese with Anne Hoyt (Leelanau Cheese)
- Add sweets, bread making, vegetarian options and much more for a wonderful day!
THANKS FOR MAKING THIS EVENT A SUCCESS YEAR AFTER YEAR. SEE YOU IN FEBRUARY!
The next Festival of Foods is Saturday, February 4, 2017
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
(check-in begins at 9:45)
715 E. Front St.
Traverse City, MI
$89 per person
Registration begins in November