How to Register
Registration is easy by phone
(231) 995-1700 or toll free
(800) 748-0566, ext. 1700.
Or register online here »
The summer schedule
of classes will be
available March 20
On March 20, the SUMMER classes for children will be posted on this page and registration begins the same day. If your child has taken a class in the last two years, you will receive the class schedule in the mail. If you wish to be added to the mailing list, send a note to email@example.com.
College for Kids
- Choose from a selection of offerings here »
- GRASP Summer Reading & Math program (opens new window) »
- NMC Children's Choir »
- Over 175 courses are offered each summer for ages 3-17. Registration begins March 20 when classes will be posted here.
- Get on the mailing list to receive the 2015 schedule of classes - email your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolling is easy
- PHONE – (231) 995-1700
- ONLINE – Learn more about online registration here »
- MAIL or FAX
- IN PERSON – come to Extended Education in the north wing at NMC University Center in Traverse City. Map and office hours here »
- Partial financial aid is available for families meeting low-income requirements — call (231) 995-1700 for a scholarship form. Awards typically cover one half the cost of the class.
- Help send a child to a class by donating to the College for Kids scholarship fund. Learn more »