College for Kids
Enrolling is easy
- PHONE – (231) 995-1700
- ONLINE – Learn more about online registration »
- MAIL or FAX – download a registration form (PDF) »
- IN PERSON – come to Extended Education in the north wing at NMC University Center in Traverse City. Map & office hours »
2017 Summer kids Program
- 175+ courses are offered each summer for ages 3-17
- Get on the mailing list to receive the 2017 schedule of summer classes.
- Remember to include your email if you would like to receive e-news updates about College for Kids.
- College for Kids summer program runs June 19-August 11, 2017 (registration begins March 27).
- Kids on Campus week is July 17-21. For this one week, students choosing both morning and afternoon classes may stay for lunch.
- GRASP Reading & Math at-home program runs June 12-August 12 (registration begins in February).
- Partial financial aid is available for families meeting low-income requirements — call (231) 995-1700 for a scholarship form. Awards typically cover half the cost of the class.
- Enrich a child's life by donating to the College for Kids scholarship fund. Learn more »
Want to receive the summer catalog?
Summer 2017 classes will be available March 27. Get on the mailing list »
Remember to include your email if you would like to receive e-news updates about College for Kids.
INTERESTED IN TEACHING COLLEGE FOR KIDS CLASSES ONE OR TWO WEEKS IN SUMMER 2017?
We are looking for energetic individuals to create and teach unique one-week classes. The program serves children ages 3 to 17, and there is particular need for classes for preschool and lower elementary. Please read the program overview here. If you would like to teach a class, email a cover letter with your contact info, experience, class ideas, and targeted age groups to Julie Doyal at email@example.com in December, but before January 6, 2017. Course proposals may be accepted after that date as needed.