College for Kids
Enrolling is easy
- PHONE – (231) 995-1700
- ONLINE – Learn more about online registration here »
- MAIL or FAX – download a registration form (PDF) »
- IN PERSON – come to Extended Education in the north wing at NMC University Center in Traverse City. Map and office hours here »
- Over 175 enrichment courses are offered each summer for ages 3-17 (registration begins in March).
- Get on the mailing list to receive the 2016 schedule of classes - email your name and mailing address to email@example.com
- GRASP Summer Reading & Math program (registration begins in February).
- Partial financial aid is available for families meeting low-income requirements — call (231) 995-1700 for a scholarship form. Awards typically cover one half the cost of the class.
- Help send a child to a class by donating to the College for Kids scholarship fund. Learn more »
NEWS & EVENTS
Section Navigation Browse Classes By Category