College for Kids
Want to teach a class? See info at right.
- See all current classes here »
- NMC Children's Choir »
- ACT Test Preparation for high school students »
Enrolling is easy
- PHONE – (231) 995-1700
- ONLINE – Learn more about online registration here »
- MAIL or FAX – download a registration form (PDF) »
- IN PERSON – come to Extended Education in the north wing at NMC University Center in Traverse City. Map & office hours here »
2016 SUMMER PROGRAM
- Over 175 courses are offered each summer for ages 3-17.
- Get on the mailing list to receive the 2016 schedule of summer classes here » Remember to include your email if you would like to receive e-news updates about College for Kids.
- College for Kids summer program runs June 20-August 12, 2016 (registration begins March 21).
- Kids on Campus week is July 18-22, 2016. Students choose morning and afternoon classes, and may stay for lunch.
- GRASP Reading & Math at-home program runs June 13-August 13 (registration begins in February).
- Partial financial aid is available for families meeting low-income requirements — call (231) 995-1700 for a scholarship form. Awards typically cover one half the cost of the class.
- Help send a child to a class by donating to the College for Kids scholarship fund. Learn more »
Want to receive the summer catalog?
The Sumer 2016 classes will be available March 21. Get on the mailing list here »
Remember to include your email if you would like to receive e-news updates about College for Kids.
Interested in teaching College for Kids classes one or two weeks in Summer 2016?
We are looking for energetic individuals to create and teach unique one-week classes. The program serves children ages 3 to 17, and there is particular need for classes for preschool and lower elementary. Please email a cover letter with your contact info, experience, class ideas, and targeted age groups to Julie Doyal at email@example.com anytime November through December, but before January 14, 2016. Course proposals may be accepted after that date as needed.