How to Use Online Registration
We launch a new registration system Monday, March 27 for College for Kids classes. For now, you may only register for KIDS classes online. We appreciate your patience as we work with the new system. Happily, one of its many enhancements is the email confirmations you will receive: a receipt when you are charged for a course, and a confirmation that your child is enrolled (includes course title, date, time, and location).
New System = New username and password
For C4K, create account for your child using their name and birthdate (NOT THE PARENT). The first time you enroll your child for a summer 2017 class, you will be required to create a new USERNAME and PASSWORD for each individual. The new USERNAME and PASSWORD are independent of any NMC ID and Password you may have used or are currently using for other NMC classes. Create a unique USERNAME for each child—do not use your email address as your child's USERNAME, even though it may appear in the USERNAME field. Clear it and type a new USERNAME.
Using the NEW ONLINE system the FIRST TIME:
1) Begin at the webpage NMC.EDU/KIDS to view the courses and add your choices to a SHOPPING CART. When finished adding courses, click on the SHOPPING CART button, and select REGISTER & PAY.
2) A new window opens. Scroll down the page and select NEW ACCOUNT. IMPORTANT: Create a unique USERNAME for each child—do not use your email address as their USERNAME, even though it may appear in the USERNAME field. Clear it and type a new USERNAME.
3) Then follow the prompts to complete your registration and payment.
- Please note that you will need to complete the registration and payment for each child before you may register the next child.
- After your child’s account is created, you will receive an email with that account USERNAME. Save this email—it includes a link to his or her “Sign in” gateway, where you can use the calendar tab to view courses in which you’ve enrolled your child, and see course details.
- BE SURE TO LIST YOUR CHILD'S SPECIAL NEEDS AND MEDICATIONS when prompted. The system will ask you to repeat the special needs for each class you are enrolling in.
- If you need assistance while registering online, you may call the NMC-EES office at 231-995-1700, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- To add courses later, go to NMC.EDU/KIDS, add courses to your SHOPPING CART select the REGISTER & PAY button, sign into your child’s account with the USERNAME you created previously, and follow the prompts.
- To de-register (drop) a course, simply call NMC-EES office at 231-995-1700. View refund policies here »
- We appreciate your patience as we modernize our software. We are all learning together. We would love to hear feedback from you! Feel free to send your comments to email@example.com
You may also enroll by phone (231-995-1700), fax (231-995-1708), mail, and walk-in.