Whether you're a novice looking for basic knowledge or you're savvy at the keyboard and want to take your skills to the next level, we'll help you achieve your technology-related goals.
Choosing the right computer class -
How do i know
which class to take?
Novice or first-time computer user:
- Basic Computer Skills I
- Basic Computer Skills II
The next classes to augment your basic skills may be taken in any order:
- Microsoft Word Skills Level I
- Google Docs Word Processing
Once you've taken Level I Skills or have equivalent knowledge, we suggest the following courses, in no particular order, according to your needs:
- Word Skills Level II
- Intro to Spreadsheets: Excel
- Available in v. 2010 or v. 2013
- Google Spreadsheets
- Skills for Users of Existing Databases
- Microsoft Office: Effectively Combining Applications
- Intro to QuickBooks
- Intro to PowerPoint
Web design courses may be taken after the appropriate preceding levels have been completed. For additional guidance, call us at (231) 995-1700.