Check out our spring fitness classes to rejuvenate your spirit and body with your friends, family, and neighbors. Register for our fitness classes now. More »
The Fitness Center upgrades including new spin bikes, cardio stations, strengthening machines, and much more. Register for a class now. More »
Membership is by semester:
Enjoy unlimited use:
- General public: $100 (Fall Term or Spring Term)
- General public: $200 (Annual - Fall/Spring/Summer)
- NMC student, adjunct, supplemental; UC student: $50
- NMC full-time faculty & staff: $30
- Monthly Rates available
Or call (231) 995-1700
NEW - Personal Trainer option. 50-minute sessions with certified trainer to focus on reaching your goals. 10 sessions for $350 or 6 sessions for $225. Academic student rates are available. NMC Fitness Center membership is required.
FITNESS CENTER HOURS
- Monday–Thursday: 6 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.–Noon
May 28 - August 16, 2013
- Monday–Thursday: 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
NMC Fitness Center
Get fit, stay fit in the newly renovated NMC Fitness Center located on main campus in the Physical Education Building, Room 206. A friendly, well-trained fitness staff is ready to help you reach your fitness goals.
Here's what you'll find:
- Cardio stations
- 13 Life Fitness strengthening machines
- Circuit training option
- New spin bikes
- Dumbbells and strength machines
- A fresh new look
- Refreshed locker rooms with showers
- Resourceful staff
For more information, call (231) 995-1379.
Find physical education academic course information here »