NMC Fitness Center
Get fit, stay fit in the NMC Fitness Center located on main campus in the Rajkovich Building (Physical Education), Room 206. A friendly, well-trained fitness staff is ready to help you reach your fitness goals.
Here's what you'll find:
- Cardio stations (elliptical machines, treadmills)
- 13 Life Fitness strengthening machines
- Circuit training option
- Spin bikes
- Dumbbells and strength machines
- Locker rooms with showers
- Resourceful staff
For more information, call (231) 995-1379.
To register, call (231) 995-1700.
From total barre to tai chi to hiking, check out the many year round non-credit fitness, wellness and recreational classes here »
- General public:
- $100 for 4 months
- $200 Annually
- NMC student, adjunct, supplemental; UC student: $60 for 4 months
- NMC full-time faculty & staff: $30 for 4 months
ENJOY UNLIMITED USE DURING FITNESS CENTER Open HOURS:
August 27–MAY 6
- Mon.–Thurs.: 6:30 am–8 pm
- Friday: 6:30 am–6:30 pm
- Saturday 8 am–12 Noon
MAY 8–AUG 25
- Mon.–Thurs.: 7 am–7 pm
- Friday: 7 am–3 pm
CALL (231) 995-1700 TO REGISTER
Personal Trainer option —
Fifty-minute sessions with a certified trainer to focus on reaching your goals. Ten sessions for $350 or six sessions for $225. Academic student rates are available. NMC Fitness Center membership is required. Call (231) 995-1700 to purchase Personal Trainer sessions.