What will I need to use Online Registration successfully?
TO USE ONLINE REGISTRATION, YOU NEED THREE THINGS:
- An NMC account. An NMC account provides services such as online registration, and is accessed with an NMC ID and Password. If you have ever taken a class at Northwestern Michigan College, you already have an NMC account.
- If you remember your NMC ID and Password, you can continue with the Online Registration process, you will be prompted to Sign In with your NMC IC and Password when you Checkout.
- If you don't remember your NMC ID or Password, you can attempt to recover them with the links below.
Hint: you will only be able to recover your NMC Password if you have previously set up a set of Security Questions and Answers.
- If you don't remember whether or not you have taken a class at NMC, or you cannot recover your NMC ID and Password with the links above, you can call the NMC Technology Help Desk for assistance:
- The latest Adobe Flash Player.
Hint: Flash is very commonly installed on machines that are used to access the Internet. If you click on the link to register and your computer does not have the latest Flash version installed, you will be prompted with a link to install it.
- A valid credit card. You must make payment at time of registration for Extended Education classes.
Hint: If your browser has pop-up blockers enabled, you will need to disable pop-up blockers for nmc.edu in order to successfully complete the payment process.
If you have never taken a class at Northwestern Michigan College, you can create an account when you check out during the online registration process.
Hint: You will encounter an error during checkout if you attempt to create a new NMC account and there is already one on record.