If NMC cancels a class, you will receive a full refund.
If you must drop a course, call NMC-EES (231) 995-1700. Refunds may take between 2 and 4 weeks to process. Your refund amount is determined by the date of the request:
College For Kids Refund Policy (summer classes only)
- If you find it necessary to drop your child from a College for Kids course, you may receive a full refund by notifying the NMC Extended Education office at least ten (10) CALENDAR DAYS prior to the start date of the course. Call (231) 995-1700.
- If you must drop a class 4 to 9 CALENDAR DAYS prior to the start date of class, you are eligible for a 50% credit toward another College for Kids class, valid for one year. Call (231) 995-1700.
- Classes dropped with less notice are not eligible for refund or partial credit.
- Please DO notify our office if your child is unable to attend, as a courtesy to the instructor.
- In some cases, you may be able to substitute another child in the class. For authorization to do this, call (231) 995-1700 and provide all relevant information.
- If NMC finds it necessary to cancel a class, you will receive a full refund.
Adult Classes Refund Policy
- A full refund is available by contacting Extended Education at least three (3) BUSINESS DAYS prior to the class start date.
- For courses with seven or more sessions, you may receive a 50% refund of the tuition portion of the cost if you drop prior to the second session.
- If you are unable to attend a course and have missed the refund deadline, you may request a 50% credit toward a future class by calling the EES office within one week of the start of the missed course.
- Joint offerings (academic courses taken as noncredit) are subject to academic refund policies. Call in your withdrawal from a course to (231) 995-1700. The refund amount is determined by the date the request is received.