Assorted Hors d’oeuvres
- House Smoked White Fish Paté
- Duck Sausage with Orange Fennel
- Roasted Eggplant and Tomato Salad
- Seared Scallops with Braised Kale Bacon and Onion
- Blueberry Sorbet
- Grilled Leg of Lamb, with Parsnip and Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Baby Carrots
- Red Haven Peach Galette and Bourbon Ice Cream
Can't wait for the next culinary event?
Sign up for the culinary newsletter to be notified of upcoming events. Sign up »
Lobdell Culinary Scholarship Dinner
Lobdell's: A Teaching Restaurant hosted the annual Wayne and Terry Lobdell Culinary Scholarship Dinner on Friday, Sept. 12.
Now in its tenth year, the dinner event has awarded more than $90,000 in scholarships to local students.
“Providing scholarship funding for students at the Great Lakes Culinary Institute is a very rewarding experience for Terry and me,” Wayne Lobdell said. “I am well aware of the importance and need to continue to develop more people in the culinary field. The hospitality industry is stable and growing and has many opportunities for motivated and skilled culinary students. Terry and I enjoy receiving letters from those we have helped launch their careers through scholarships. These scholarships are made possible by the supporters who attend these scholarship dinners, and the dinners give us a chance to enjoy watching the students perform their skills.”