2014 Career & Employment Fair
Our goal is to connect participants with employment opportunities. Organizations large and small, in the private or public sector are all encouraged to participate. View the 2014 Career Fair Flier »
The 2014 Career Fair will take place Thursday, March 6, 2014 from 3:30–5:30 p.m. We encourage employers to arrive between 2:30 and 3 p.m.
The NMC Advising Center seeks to connect candidates with employment opportunities. Effective 2013, a network marketing company is not considered an eligible employer by the NMC Advising Center. A network marketing company participates in one or more of the following practices:
- sponsoring individuals to set up their own businesses for the purpose of selling products or services and/or recruiting other individuals to set up their own businesses;
- requiring an initial investment (payment of a fixed fee, payment to attend an orientation or training session and/or purchase of a starter kit) from an individual, with the organization itself serving as an umbrella or parent corporation;
- offering compensation in the form of straight commission, fees from others under their sponsorship in the organization, and/or a percentage of sales generate by others.
Registration for the 2014 is now closed as we have reached capacity.
The registration fee is $25 and includes the following:
- Exposure within the college and community
- Table sign
- Six-foot table with white linen and two chairs
- Free Parking
- Access to a pool of qualified candidates
- Assistance with loading and unloading
- Electrical outlet (if requested)
The Hagerty Conference Center
715 E. Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686. Learn more »