Fall 2015 Registration
Here's a checklist of all you need to do to register for classes for the Fall semester:
Thinking about college or been away from NMC for more than one semester? Complete your application with us here. If you are a returning NMC student, no new application fee is required.
Verify your area of studyMany students change their area of study. Update your information using this form (PDF) »
Make sure you know your NMC id and passwordSee the information under "Helpful Links" on the bottom of the page for assistance with your ID and password
Check degree progress and plan future semesters with My Academic plan (Map)Students can review the remaining course requirements for their program by accessing MAP in MyNMC or Self-Service. Check here for instructions and more information »
Review the schedule of classes prior to your advising appointment
Meet with your advisor
Organize your financial aid for fall
- FAFSA info: www.fafsa.ed.gov » (new window)
Find out when to register via self service
- All students have been assigned a registration start time for March 11, 12 or 13 based on earned credit hours.
- To find your time, log into Self-Service, select "Student Records" and then "View Your Academic Trascript." Your assigned registration time will be at the top of your transcript. »
Register for classesInstructions for how to register online »
- Meet with an advisor (no appontment needed) to discuss fall registration
- 3/11, 3/12, 3/13 and 3/16 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Advising Center (Osterlin Building)
Pay for classesTo pay for classes, log into Self-Service, select "Student Billing" and then "Student Account Center." »
Planning to graduate or transfer?
- Please check your NMC Self Service Menu under the "Registration" tab for the drop/add deadlines for each of your current classes.
Not sure what's next?
Contact the Advising Center for assistance:
New Procedure for Late Registration
- All new registration for fall 2015 will end at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 28, 2015, for any session that begins on Aug. 29. (NMC staff will be available in their offices until 5:00 p.m. for registration assistance.) Students who have not registered for any classes by that date will not be registered for classes starting in the normal 15 week session.
- Students who register by the deadline will be able to add/switch classes during the first few days of classes provided the class has not met and there are seats still open in the class. Students adding classes in this fashion will not need approval from the academic areas and can register through visiting the Records and Registration Office. Online classes are considered to have started the first day of the session. (Please see the attached sheet for specific academic area guidelines.)
- Students seeking to start at NMC after the Aug. 28, 2015 deadline will have the opportunity to seek registration and enrollment in a limited number of late-start classes.
An Additional Reminder:
Students are not allowed to attend a class they are not registered for!