Not sure what's next?
Contact the Advising Center for assistance:
New Procedure for Late Registration
- All new registration for fall 2014 will end at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 22, 2014, for any session that begins on August 23rd. (NMC staff will be available in their offices until 5:00 p.m. for registration assistance.) Students who have not registered for any classes by that date will not be registered for classes starting in the normal 15 week session.
- Students who register by the deadline will be able to add/switch classes during the first few days of classes provided the class has not met and there are seats still open in the class. Students adding classes in this fashion will not need approval from the academic areas and can register through visiting the Records and Registration Office. Online classes are considered to have started the first day of the session. (Please see the attached sheet for specific academic area guidelines.)
- Students seeking to start at NMC after the Aug. 22, 2014 deadline will have the opportunity to seek registration and enrollment in a limited number of late-start classes. (For students seeking full time enrollment, you may consider late start sections of: ENG 111, PSY 101, MTH 23, HST 111, MUS 110 and/or PHL 202 as well as other late start courses.) These courses will not be initially opened up in the course schedule until late in the registration period and/or when the other sections in these courses are closed.
An Additional Reminder:
Students are not allowed to attend a class they are not registered for!
Fall 2014 Registration
Here's a checklist of all you need to do to register for classes for the Fall semester:
Verify your area of studyMany students change their area of study. Update your information using this form (PDF) »
Make sure you know your NMC id and passwordSee the information under "Helpful Links" on the bottom of the page for assistance with your ID and password
Review your unofficial degree evaluation in self-serviceStudents can review the remaining course requirements for their program by accessing their Unofficial Degree Evaluation in Self-Service. See instructions on how to view your report (PDF) »
Review the schedule of classes prior to your advising appointment
Meet with your advisor
Organize your financial aid for fall
- FAFSA info: www.fafsa.ed.gov » (new window)
Find out when to register via self service
- All students have been assigned a registration start time on March 12, 13, or 14 based on earned credit hours.
- To find your time, log in with your NMC ID and password, then choose "Quick link to Registration" »
Register for classesInstructions for how to register online »
Pay for classesLog in with your NMC ID and password and select "Quick Link to Tuition/Fee Payment" »
Planning to graduate or transfer?