Student Success Center Faculty Testing Guidelines
Faculty may initiate testing services with the Student Success Center by contacting the Student Success Center at (231) 995-2134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each test or set of tests submitted to the Center must be submitted with a proctor request form.
Tests may also be sent to the Center via U.S. Postal Service to:
Student Success Center
Northwestern Michigan College
1701 East Front Street
Traverse City, MI 49686
Tests can also be hand delivered or sent through campus mail.
- Completed tests can be returned via interoffice mail, email, postal service (please provode a self-addressed stamped envelope), or the instructor can pick up tests from the Center office.
- Please do not send an entire class to the Center for testing at the same time. We may not be able to ensure enough space.
- Instructors are asked to set the start and end dates for their tests. These dates will be adhered to and tests not completed will be returned immediately.
- Completed tests will be collected and mailed within 1 business day of the test closing.
- Please provide testing instructions to your students. It is helpful if instructors inform students of the testing parameters and that they will need to present a photo ID when requesting the test in the Center.
- If students violate testing guidelines established by the instructor and/or the Student Success Center, the Student Success Center reserves the right to collect the test before the student has completed it. The instructor will be informed of the guideline violated.