Richard Wolin, M.B.A., Director of Training services
- Contact information: Director of the Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center-Northern Lower office
- Innovation Engineering Black Belt (NIST-MEP/Eureka Ranch)
- Certified Lean Office Champion Trainer (U of M)
- Certified Human Performance Technology Consultant (ISPI)
- Certified Professional Business Advisor (NIST-MEP)
- Developer of the Active Learning Model (ALM™) system
- Michigan Lean Consortium Board of Directors
Heather Fraizer, Ph.D., Training Specialist
- Certified Lean Champion (Northwestern Michigan College)
- Certified Lean Healthcare Champion (University of Michigan, College of Engineering, Center for Professional Development)
- Certified Facilitator (Michigan State University Extension Program)
- DISC Workplace Behavioral Styles Certified Trainer (Leadership Resources & Consulting)
- Experience in lean project coaching, strategic planning facilitation, personal productivity and leadership skills training
Darrell Rogers, Training Specialist
- Six Sigma Black-Belt and Lean Sensei
- Developer of the Active Learning Model (ALM™)
- Certified Lean Trainer by University of Kentucky
- Certified in SMED, 5S, Poke-Yoke, Pull Systems, Lean Coaching
- Darrell is certified in Value Stream Mapping by M.E.P. and also a Certified Professional Business Advisor by M.E.P.
Lisa Rollin, Grant Coordinator
- Over 25 years of experience coordinating and manage state and federally funded training grants.
- Program coordinator for Training Services’ Lean Learning Consortium
Vicki Rumbach, Administrative Assistant
- Expertise in organization, Microsoft Office, event coordination, customer service, tracking information and office management.
- Business Associates degree in progress, concentrating on computer software and administration.
- Microsoft Office Certification in Excel.
Kennith Scott, Training Specialist
- Over 10 years of manufacturing experience including:
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- Frontline Supervisor
- Value Stream Owner
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Betsy Williams, Training Specialist
- Former travel executive and consultant, Betsy has over 30 years of operational development and management experience
- SHRM Human Resource Specialist
- Current Traverse City Area Human Resource Board Member
- Current Traverse City Chamber Healthcare Committee Member
- Certified DISC Trainer