Train-the-Trainer Open Enrollment
Increase your effectiveness and confidence as a trainer with two days of hands-on skill development. Learn to use a six-step Active Learning Model to develop high-energy, effective training sessions with measurable results. You’ll get practice and feedback as you learn to develop, deliver and evaluate training. Lunch and materials are included both days.
- Define the role and responsibilities of a trainer
- Develop and deliver training using the six-step Active Learning Model
- Apply different training strategies to encourage active learning
- Identify effective training characteristics
- Demonstrate successful delivery styles
- Evaluate training at four levels
Two-Day Training Event $695 Per Person
Trainer: Heather Fraizer, PhD
Heather Fraizer has expertise in manufacturing, office, and healthcare process improvement with an emphasis on Leadership Skills and Lean Principles.
Trainer: Richard Wolin, MBA