On-site Facilitated Topics
- Lean Manufacturing Simulation
- Team Charter / A3 / PDCA
- Value Stream Mapping Basics Current State
- Lean Metrics
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Cellular Flow
- Kanban and Pull Systems
- Standard Work and PokaYoke
- Quick Changeover
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Value Stream Mapping Advanced Future State
- Cell Metrics
- Hoshin Planning and Culture Change
- Facilitation Skills
NMC Training & Research
Lean Manufacturing Champion
Learn to cut waste and cost out of your process while earning a certification as a Lean Champion. With our hands-on Active Learning Model, you will acquire skills in the disciplines of Lean Manufacturing while developing improvement plans for your organization.
- Facilitated Kaizen Event – Develop a clearer understanding of your own processes along with an improvement plan hosted at your facility.
- Training and Application – Get 96 hours of training and practical application (valued at $4,170 per person).
- Six College Credits – Participants in the Lean Champion program have the option to earn up to six college credits for completing the program.
- Lean Champion Certification – Upon successful completion of the program, participants will earn a Lean Champion Certification from Northwestern Michigan College.