Lean Manufacturing Champion
North Central Michigan College has partnered up with Northern Michigan College to bring the northen counties their first lean manufacturing champion course. This will help[build your organization’s internal lean capacity as a lean champion and learn how to facilitate continuous improvement projects in your workplace. This six-month training will include tools for facilitating change, seeing waste in current processes, building more effective teams, increasing productivity while reducing stress, and improving the quality of services or products delivered to your customer.
- Facilitated Kaizen Event – Develop a clearer understanding of your own processes along with an improvement plan hosted at your facility.
- Training and Application – 96 hours of training and practical application (valued at $4,170 per person).
- Lean Champion Certification – Upon successful completion of the program, participants will earn a Lean Champion Certification from Northwestern Michigan College.
ON-SITE FACILITATED TOPICS
- Lean Manufacturing Simulation
- Project Planning
- Facilitator and KATA Skills
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Problem Solving
- Value Stream Mapping Basics Current and Future State
- Kanban and Pull Systems
- Standard Work and PokaYoke
- Cellular Flow
- Total Productive Maintenance
Learn to cut waste and cost out of your process while earning a certification as a Lean Champion.
SCHEDULE (February - JUly 2017)
- February 14 & 21
- March 14 & 21
- April 11 & 18
- May 9 & 16
- June 13 & 20
- July 11 & 18
Training is held Tuesdays
from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
$3,500 per participant; add an additional attendee for half price. Click here to register
For more information contact:
Vicki Rumbach at (231) 995-2218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.