Lean Office Champion
With our hands-on Active Learning Model© you will acquire skills in the disciplines of Lean Office while developing improvement plans for your organization.
$3,500 investment per participant
2nd person from your company can attend for 1/2 price!
Lean Office Champion – This group is schedule to meet for a full twice a month, for six months, at a host facility.
Facilitated Kaizen Event – A clearer understanding of your own office processes along with an improvement plan hosted at your organization.
Training and Application – 96 hours of training and practical application completed (valued at $4,170 per person).
On-site Facilitated Topics
On-site Facilitated Learning Topics
- Introduction to Lean, Project Planning
- Facilitator Skills and Change Management
- Project Charters and A3's
- Value Stream Mapping - Current State
- 5S and Workplace Organization
- Creating Flow
- Ensuring Quality, Poke Yoke
- Continuous Improvement through Problem Solving
- Value Stream Mapping - Future State and Lean Metrics
- Policy Deployment and Kata
- Lean Transformation
NMC Training & Research