Lean Learning Consortium
The Lean Learning Consortium aims to assist organizations of Northwest Michigan in becoming more competitive through the learning and application of Lean Enterprise philosophies. The vision is to Improve the global competitiveness of organizations in Northwest Michigan by becoming a recognized, action-oriented resource in the Lean Enterprise philosophy.
Here's what we offer:
Lean office Champion Certification
- 96 hours of training and practical application in Lean Office with an option to earn 6 College Credits
- A facilitated 16-hour Kaizen event at your organization
- Participation in Lean events at five other organizations
Lean Learning Consortium Membership
$585 annual investment:
Interested in continuing education opportunities in Lean? Join a regional group of professionals committed to sharing ideas and learning best practices in the discovery of Lean principles. The Northern Michigan Lean Leaning Consortium is a member lead support network for those pursuing Lean Manufacturing with the resource support of Northwestern Michigan College and other partners.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Free access to the Power of Lean series: Four 4-hour introductory workshops
- Access to monthly events including member visits, and best practice tours webinars and panel discussions
- 10% discount on training services provided by NMC Training & Research
- Access to our online community and discussion board
Gemba Walk Assessment
Free service includes:
This assessment is an on-site, physical review of the flow of value through your organization. A follow-up summary includes observations of strengths and opportunities to reduce wastes and increase the capabilities and/or flexibility of your organization.