For more information on all testing services, contact David Crawford at (231) 995-2257 or email@example.com.
Professional and Workplace Certifications
NMC is committed to helping students and community members attain professional and workplace credentials. The Aero Park Professional Testing Center is located on the second floor of the Parsons-Stulen Building (PS206) on the Aero Park Campus, 2600 Aero Park Drive.
High-risk government employment exams offered including:
Certification exams for many Castle Worldwide clients including:
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS)
- Civil Engineering Certification (CEC)
- International Association of Forensic Nurses (SANE)
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) »
For additional information about certification programs visit the Castle Worldwide web site.
Certification testing for:
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- CompTIA Strata
A proctor fee may be required. For detailed information about certifications or exam objectives, or to purchase exam vouchers, go to the Certiport website.
Certification exams for many Prometric clients including:
- Certified Internet Webmaster
Purchase exam vouchers and find more detailed certification information on the Prometric website.
Certification exams for many Pearson VUE clients including:
- Excelsior College
- The American College
- Evaluation Systems
- GED Testing Service »
- American College of Sports Medicine »
Purchase exam vouchers and find more detailed certification information on the Pearson VUE website.
College for Financial Planning
Individualized, pre-approved proctoring for CFFP certification exams. A proctor fee many be required.