NMC Employee Wellness Archives
Employee Wellness Monthly Newsletter Archives
- November 2015 – Healthy Fall recipes - Recipes that transform fall favorites into tasty heart healthy meals.
- October 2015 – Explore the Great Outdoors; Fall is a great time to get outside and enjoy our local parks and hiking trails.
- September 2015 – Get Happy – Exercise your way to well-being; Identify what you enjoy doing, set reasonable goals, analyze your barriers, prepare for setbacks and obstacles.
- August 2015 – Rest, Relaxation and Meditation; Incorporate some simple rest and relaxation practices into your busy schedule such as taking a walk, eating lunch someplace pleasant, reading something out loud, looking at something green or going for a swim.
- July 2015 – National Water Safety Month; Keep your day at the beach safe by being aware of your surroundings and taking precautions to avoid potential hazards. Practice water safety by making sure everyone in your group learns how to swim or wears a life jacket.
EMPLOYEE WELLNESS LUNCH & LEARN PRESENTATION ARCHIVES
- Basic Bike Maintenance
- How to Make Easy Meals at Home
- Best Kept Secret to Losing Weight and Lowering Cholesterol
- Feeling Better: Strategies for Improved Mental Wellness at Work & at Home
- Eat Well: There's An App for That!
- NMC Employee Wellness YouTube Channel (Archived Live Presentations)
Send in your favorite fall comfort food recipe and win an Oryana gift certificate. Due December 4.
Take the What Kind of Hiker Are You Quiz. Due November 6.
Take the Oxford Happiness Questionnaire. Due October 5.
Set aside 5-10 minutes during your work day to practice rest and relaxation. Track the number of days you are able to practice and report your total. Due September 4.
Visit realage.com and complete the online survey to determine your real age. Due August 5.