Board Policy C-103.00
To meet our mission, we are fully engaged in each of the following purposes with the result that our learners meet their goal(s) of being college-ready, transfer-ready, career-ready and ready for lifelong learning.
- Associate degree, certificate, and transfer education in liberal arts and sciences, and occupational studies
- Career/occupational education and workforce development
- Bachelor degrees in select programs
- Cultural and personal enrichment
- Baccalaureate and graduate program facilitation
- Regional economic development
If any provisions(s) of this policy or set of bylaws conflicts with laws applicable to Northwestern Michigan College, including the Community College Act of 1966, the Freedom of Information Act, or the Open Meetings Act, as each may be amended from time to time, such laws shall control and supersede such provisions(s).
Adopted by the Northwestern Michigan College Board of Trustees April 17, 2000
Revised October 6, 2003
Revised March 26, 2007
Revised November 22, 2010
Revised March 18, 2013