Want to recognize someone?
Submit a "Kudo" for an NMC faculty or staff member.
Awards & Recognition
Faculty & Adjunct Faculty AwardS
- Adjunct Faculty Excellence Award »
- Imogene Wise Faculty Excellence Award »
- NISOD (National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development) Teaching and Leadership Excellence Award »
Student awards and recognitions
The Dean's List recognizes outstanding academic achievement of full-time students who do exceptionally well in their studies. Published at the end of each term, the list includes the names of those students who have achieved a current grade point average of 3.5 or above out of a possible 4.0. Recipients »
This honorary award was established in 1988 to recognize NMC alumni who are noteworthy for their:
- continued donation of time, talent, resources and enthusiasm on behalf of the college;
- significant professional achievements;
- exemplary leadership in community and professional activities.
Nominations are invited each January.
NMC has named Fellows each year since 1964 as a way of recognizing and thanking those individuals who have made special contributions to the College. The Fellows selection committee is now seeking nominations for the 2010 NMC Fellow award. More »