NOTE: Current scholarship applications are for the 2015–2016 academic year.
Students must complete the NMC General Application to be considered for any and all NMC Scholarships. NMC provides a searchable database to help students locate and apply for various NMC scholarships. In addition, students will need to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) to be considered for need-based NMC scholarships. NMC highly encourages all students to complete a FAFSA to maximize their eligibility for both NMC scholarships and federal financial aid.
Upon completion of the NMC General Scholarship Application, eligible students:
- will automatically be matched to NMC scholarship opportunities.
- have the opportunity to view the Recommended Scholarship page under the Opportunities tab.
- Additional action is required for the Recommended NMC Scholarships such as providing an additional essay, a letter(s) of recommendation, or answer an additional question(s).
NMC also provides information on additional scholarship opportunities, offered by outside agencies on the External page under the Opportunities tab. NMC is not affiliated with these organizations or the awarding of their scholarships.
The following videos will assist students with the NMC scholarship application process:
- Applying for NMC Scholarships »
- Receiving a scholarship offer »
- Applying for external scholarships »
All students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid (SAP) to be eligible for NMC scholarships. In addition, most scholarships are not renewable for a second year, so plan accordingly. Students will need to apply for NMC scholarships each year.
Many of our scholarships are provided through generous charitable gifts to the NMC Foundation.
In addition to NMC scholarships, you may find the following scholarship resources helpful: