Are you ready for online learning?
Online & Other Flexible Learning Options
NMC offers courses and programs online. Courses range from completely online or online with proctored testing to a blend of online and on-campus (hybrid) delivery. All of these courses are accessed using NMC's e-Learning (Moodle) system (login required) »
Courses offered online & other flexible options
- Courses Offered Online »
These courses are online unless proctored testing or other requirements are identified in the class schedule.
- Courses Offered in Hybrid Delivery »
Hybrid courses are a blend of online and on-campus delivery with at least 50% online. Students get the flexibility of online classes with the personal interaction of classroom sessions.
- Telecourses »
These courses require viewing videos on your own between class meetings.
Search for courses offered and availability
- Search the courses available to determine when they will be delivered:
- Search NMC's Searchable Class Schedule »
- Select your semester.
- Under Delivery Method, select online for the method desired (hold the shift key down to select any other delivery format).
- Scroll down & click on Class Search. Read the comments at the bottom of each listing for details!
- Narrow your search further by choosing a subject, academic area, or other attribute.
- Check out options through the Michigan Virtual Learning Collaborative (opens new window) »
Look for online courses at other Michigan community colleges.
Online degrees & certificates
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) »
- Business Administration (AAS) »
- Associate in Science & Arts (ASA) »
- Associate in General Studies (AGS) »
- Computer Studies/Office Applications Specialist Certificate »
- General Studies Certificate »
- Science & Arts Certificate »
The Math and Science Lab requirements for some programs require on-campus meetings. If online delivery is your only option, consider taking an equivalent course from a peer college and check out the Michigan Community College Virtual Learning Collaborative.