High School Dual Enrollment
You don't have to wait until high school graduation to get started on your college career. Through our dual enrollment program, you can enroll in NMC courses while still attending high school.
Here are the steps for new dual enrolled students:
- Fill out the online application form at nmc.edu/apply-now
- Create your application account and then select "start a new undergraduate application"
- Be sure to select "dual enrollment" as your student type
- Your program of study should be "Not pursuing a degree/certificate"
- View a step-by-step guide here »
- Upload your ACT scores or COMPASS scores. More information about the Compass Test »
- Request an official transcript from your high school to be sent to NMC
- Pay your one-time $20 application fee by calling 855-FIND NMC (855-346-3662) or visiting us on main campus »
- Submit your Enrollment Authorization Form to the NMC Admissions Office. You will be notified via email of your admission acceptance.
- New admitted students attend an NMC Orientation Session during which you'll meet with an academic advisor to schedule classes.
- Fill out a Tuition Authorization form after you register for classes. This form is also returned to NMC with required signatures.
** Returning dual enrolled students are reminded that a new online dual enrollment application is required each semester. **