College graduates earn increasingly higher wages than high school graduates and are more likely to be employed.
Median annual earnings for workers 25 and over increase with more education: $42,000 for people with an associate degree.
Source: College Board, 2010
Degrees & Certificates
You have many educational options at NMC. Associate degrees and certificates are awarded to those students who complete a prescribed set of courses in specific areas of study. Many programs, especially in occupational areas, also lead to additional career licenses or certifications.
NMC offers the following degree and certificate options:
- Certificate of Achievement
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Associate in General Studies (AGS)
- Associate in Science and Arts (ASA)
- Bachelor's degrees (through NMC University Center partners)
- Master's degrees (through NMC University Center partners)
- Doctoral degrees (through NMC University Center partners)
See the main Programs & Courses page for a comprehensive list of areas of study and certification levels.