View, Reserve & Buy Books Online
Shop online for your spring books now!
Shop Online for Merchandise
Choose from a wide variety of NMC apparel and gifts.
Bookstore & Classroom Supplies
Find new and used textbooks, study aids, art/drafting supplies, uniforms for the Great Lakes Culinary Institute, computer software, gift items, NMC clothing and logo gifts and snacks.
You can reserve and buy books online, or choose from a wide selection of merchandise.
We're here to help
- How to find a book for a specific class »
- How to get more money during book buy-back »
- Refund and buy-back policies »
- For Faculty: Requisition Textbooks (login required) »
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Summer (May–Aug.) and School Break Hours
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- December 19-22: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- December 23-26: Closed for the holiday
- Decemer 27-29: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- December 30-January 2: Closed for the holiday
- January 3-6: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- January 9-12: 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- January 13: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- January 16-17: 7:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- January 18-19: 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- January 20: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- December 12–16: Fall book buyback
- December 12: Spring Financial Aid begins
- December 16: Fall rentals due
- December 23–26: Closed for Christmas holiday
- December 30-January 2: Closed for New Years Day holiday
- December 31: Spring semester reservations end
- January 27: Spring Financial Aid ends
- January 27: Final day for spring book returns
Financial Aid Purchasing Policy
All items in the store can be purchased with your financial aid including clothes, water bottles, snacks and $25 (fuel only) Speedway cards. Speedway cards will be available for purchase with financial aid January 9-27.