Spring Semester Hours
Bookstore hours for the semester are:
- Mon.–Thurs.: 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 am–5 p.m.
Book buyback ends 1/2 hour before closing.
New Purchasing policy
All items in the store can be purchased with your financial aid including clothes, water bottles, snacks and $25 (fuel only) Speedway cards.
Attention 2014 Graduates!
Pre-ordered cap and gowns are in and ready for pick up!
Participating in commencements but didn't pre-order your cap and gown?
See the cashier at the bookstore for details.
Summer textbook reservations
Reservations for summer semester begin April 1–May 31. Reservations for early-start classes must be picked up by May 9. Reservations for June classes must be picked up by June 12. Books not picked up by the above dates will be returned to the shelves.
Financial aid dates
- Starting April 25: Sale of textbook and supplies for Financial Aid students begins for classes starting May 10. Last day to charge is May 23. If you are taking both May and June classes, this is your financial aid time period.
- Starting May 23: Sale of textbook and supplies for Financial Aid students begins for classes starting June 13. Last day to charge is June 20. If you are taking classes in June only, this is your financial aid time period.
Book buyback takes place the week of April 28–May 2 at the bookstore's Customer Service window.
Bookstore & Classroom Supplies
Find new and used textbooks, study aids, art/drafting supplies, uniforms for the Great Lakes Culinary Institute, computer software, gift items, NMC clothing and logo gifts, and snacks and beverages.
You can reserve and buy books online.
Choose from a wide selection of merchandise.
We're here to help
- How to find a book for a specific class »
- How to get more money during book buy-back »
- Refund and buy-back policies »