- Monday–Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Spring/Summer Semester Info
- April 1: Textbook reservation open on the web
- April 20: Financial Aid purchases begin for early starts
- April 27: through April 30 Buy Back Week
- May 1: Rentals due back
- May 4: Bookstore summer hours begin 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday
- May 22: Financial Aid purchases begin for June starts
- May 31: Textbook reservations closed on the web
- June 5: Textbook reservation dead line for book pick up
- June 17: End of financial aid
- June 26, June 29–30: Bookstore closed
Congratulations 2015 Graduates!
Buy your cap, gown and tassel here!
Extra invitations will be available for purchase closer to graduation.
Questions? Call the bookstore at 995-1288.
While you're here, check out our selection of diploma frames and nursing pins.
New Purchasing policy
All items in the store can be purchased with your financial aid including clothes, water bottles, snacks and $25 (fuel only) Speedway cards.
Bookstore & Classroom Supplies
Find new and used textbooks, study aids, art/drafting supplies, uniforms for the Great Lakes Culinary Institute, computer software, gift items, NMC clothing and logo gifts and snacks.
You can reserve and buy books online.
Choose from a wide selection of merchandise.
We're here to help
- How to find a book for a specific class »
- How to get more money during book buy-back »
- Refund and buy-back policies »