Summer SEmester Hours
May 4–August 21
- Mon.–Fri.: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Spring/Summer Semester Info
- May 22: Financial Aid purchases begin for June starts
- May 31: Textbook reservations closed on the web
- June 5: Textbook reservation deadline for book pickup
- June 17: End of financial aid
- June 29–30, July 1: Bookstore closed for inventory
New Purchasing Policy
All items in the store can be purchased with your financial aid including clothes, water bottles, snacks and $25 (fuel only) Speedway cards.
Bookstore & Classroom Supplies
Find new and used textbooks, study aids, art/drafting supplies, uniforms for the Great Lakes Culinary Institute, computer software, gift items, NMC clothing and logo gifts and snacks.
You can reserve and buy books online.
Choose from a wide selection of merchandise.
We're here to help
- How to find a book for a specific class »
- How to get more money during book buy-back »
- Refund and buy-back policies »
- For Faculty: Requisition Textbooks (login required) »