Reverse Transfer

Reverse transfer agreements allow students to finish earning their associate degree from a two-year college like NMC while working on their bachelor’s degree at a four-year college or university. This degree-completion opportunity is for students who have started their education at a community college and transfer to a four-year college or university before completing their associate’s degree. It can allow students to reduce their time to obtain a degree, and their student debt.

Applying for an Associate Degree Using Reverse Transfer

Students who transfer to any Regionally Accredited four-year college or university from NMC before completing their associate degree may still obtain their two-year degree from NMC, provided that they complete the associate degree requirements while enrolled at their new school.

If a student is enrolled at one of NMC's Reverse Transfer Partners (listed below), transfer students should submit the appropriate Reverse Transfer Release form to the participating school's Office of the Registrar once all courses have been completed to fulfill the associate degree requirement. Click on each school below to navigate to the appropriate website to place a reverse transcript order. If a transfer form is not available, please indicate with the transcript order that it for a reverse transfer to NMC.

Reverse Transfer Partners

The links below open in new browser windows.