The Business Administration Program prepares you for the challenges of the ever-changing business world. Specialized courses and liberal arts studies provide you with the foundation needed for careers in a field marked by rapid processing of information, constant change and increasing competition.
The Business Administration Associate of Applied Science degree is offered for students planning to enter the business world in areas of office management, administrative assistants,customer service and quality control. An internship requirement helps students network with businesses.
If you plan to pursue a bachelor's degree, please refer to NMC's degree requirements for the Associate in Science and Arts (ASA) degree. If you're interested in a bachelor's degree, you may also elect to stay in Traverse City and transfer to the University Center.
- Davenport University »
- Ferris State University:
- Kaplan University »
- Kettering University »
- Lawrence Technological University »
- Northwood University »
- Traverse City Area Public Schools »
- TBAISD Career-Tech Center:
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate degrees and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to BA and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options
"If you are looking to go far in life then start out with NMC. You then can continue on through the University Center and not have to change locations."