Can you visualize better ways of approaching problems? Do you enjoy designing and building things to solve those problems? If you can relate to this way of thinking, consider NMC’s Engineering Program, which emphasizes the tools and theories that provide background for all engineering fields.
NMC has joined with Michigan Technological University, Kettering University and Lake Superior State University to offer a “two plus two” program whereby a student attends NMC for the first two years and then completes the final two years of an engineering degree at one of the participating four-year institutions. A student admitted into the “two plus two” program at NMC has the added advantage of a guaranteed place in the major of their choice at one of the four-year institutions.
News & Events
What you'll find at NMC
- Transfer courses, two-year associate's degrees, four-year bachelor's degrees in maritime technology, and professional certificates
- Online learning options
- Access to other bachelor's degrees and advanced degrees through NMC's University Center »
- Small classes, personal attention
- Scholarship opportunities
- Reasonable tuition
- Excellent academic reputation
- Dedicated faculty & staff
- On-campus housing options
"The best part of my (NMC) experience has been with the engineering program, the Baja project and the trip to Russia."