Respiratory Therapy application information
Consideration for admission requires satisfactory completion of program prerequisites and admission to NMC, Muskegon Community College and the Respiratory Therapy program specifically. Space is limited. Completion of prerequisites does not guarantee admission. Students should follow these steps.
- Submit an application to Northwestern Michigan College.
- Meet with Laura Schmidt, Health Occupations Respiratory Therapy Advisor, to complete your educational development plan for completing your degree.
- Complete the basic criteria for admissions to the Respiratory Therapy program including: overall GPA of 2.0 and proficiency testing in Beginning Algebra and successful completion of ENG 111.
- Apply for Admission to Muskegon Community College and the Respiratory Therapy Program
- If interested, job shadow a respiratory therapist at Munson Medical Center