Group 2 Courses
- All 100-level or higher courses not listed in the Group 1 section are Group 2 Courses.
- Excess credits in each Academic Area may be applied toward meeting Group 2 Course requirements.
- Any 290 (Academic Service Learning Internship), 291 (Special Topics) and 297 (Independent Study) courses count as Group 2.
- A maximum of four credits of Academic Service Learning Internships may count toward a degree.
- A maximum of two physical education credits and two professional development seminar credits may be used toward a degree.
Section Navigation Academic Programs