new online ordering
Online ordering for any item is now available for credit card purchases on the NMC Bookstore secured order site. Applicable shipping rates are posted on the website.
The original NMC Bookstore receipt is required for all refunds.
- NO REFUND for classes that require pre-assignments.
- NO REFUND for 1 to 6-week classes after semester starts.
- ONE-WEEK REFUNDS for 8 to 12-week classes. All other refunds end September 11.
You may receive a full refund within the above stated NMC Bookstore refund period if:
- Your class is canceled;
- You drop the class;
- You withdraw from college and items are in the condition in which they were sold (i.e. shrink-wrapped, with barcode, clean, no writing, no pages or CDs missing);
- You have the original NMC Bookstore receipt.
A 10% restocking fee will be charged for books returned for any other reason than class canceled, official class drop, or official withdrawal from college during the NMC Bookstore refund period.
No cash refund on sales paid by check for 10 business days, unless electronically processed and validated.
The refund period for items other than books is 30 days, with NMC Bookstore receipt and in the condition the items were purchased. All e-books are non-refundable.
A receipt is no longer required to sell your books back. Learn more »