We can help you stay well and prevent illness.
NMC Health Services
We offer a range of services to help you feel and do your best. Here's what you can find:
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Chronic disease management
- Health education and counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment of mental health concerns
- Gynecological exams, cervical cancer screening and contraception
- Sexually transmitted infections information, testing and treatment
- Allergy injections
- TB testing
- Immunizations – Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), Typhoid, Gardasil (HPV), Menatra (Meningitis) and Influenza
- Many routine laboratory tests
- Free pregnancy testing, counseling and referral
- HIV/AIDS risk assessment and counseling
- Physical exams, including those required for Health Occupations and Maritime Academy students
- Referral services
- Student Accident & Sickness Insurance policy information
- Confidentiality of all medical records and information assured
- Health and wellness education programming
We offer health education on topics such as nutrition, physical activity, smoking cessation, alcohol awareness, sexual responsibility, stress management, mental health and many more timely issues facing college students today.
Fall and Spring semester hours
Mon.–Fri.: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Physician hours by appointment only:
Every other Friday, 9–11 a.m.
The Health Services office closes for the summer Friday, May 8, and reopens Monday, August 10.
For emergencies, call 911, or proceed to the following medical centers:
- MCHC, 550 Munson Ave. - 935-8686
- Bayside Docs, 401 Munson Ave. - 933-9150
- The Walk-In Clinic, US 31 South - 929-1234
- Munson Medical Center, 1105 6th St. - 935-5000