We can help you stay well and prevent illness.
Fall and Spring semester hours
Mon.–Fri.: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Physician hours by appointment only:
Every other Friday, 9–11 a.m.
NOTE: Student Health Services will be closed Thursday, Nov. 27 and Friday, Nov. 28 and will reopen Monday, Dec. 1.
We will be open the week of Dec. 15–19 for records and to schedule appointments only. There will not be a provider available during that time.
We will close for the holidays Dec. 22 and reopen Jan. 5 at 1 p.m.
If refills are needed, please stop into Health Services or call 995-1255 before Dec. 10.
For emergencies, call 911, or proceed to the following medical centers:
- MCHC, 550 Munson Ave. - 935-8686
- Bayside Docs, 501 Munson Ave. - 933-9150
- The Walk-In Clinic, US 31 South - 929-1234
- Munson Medical Center, 1105 6th St. - 935-5000
Student Health Services is closed during the summer.
Ask us about...
NMC Health Services
We offer a range of services to help you feel and do your best. Here's what you can find:
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Chronic disease management
- Health education and counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment of mental health concerns
- Gynecological exams, cervical cancer screening and contraception
- Sexually transmitted infections information, testing and treatment
- Allergy injections
- TB testing
- Immunizations – Hepatitis B, Tetanus booster, Influenza and Meningitis
- Many routine laboratory tests
- Free pregnancy testing, counseling and referral
- HIV/AIDS risk assessment and counseling
- Physical exams, including those required for Health Occupations and Maritime Academy students
- Referral services
- Student Accident & Sickness Insurance policy information
- Confidentiality of all medical records and information assured
- Health and wellness education programming
We offer health education on topics such as nutrition, physical activity, smoking cessation, alcohol awareness, sexual responsibility, stress management, mental health and many more timely issues facing college students today.